1. Apprentice Development Officers (ADO)
- Qualifications: Candidates Must Possess Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. (ii) Preference may be given to those applicants who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under Statute or by an Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
- No of Post: 5066 Posts.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years (Age as on 01.06.2015).
- Pay Scale: Rs. 11535-28865/- Per Month.
Age of Relaxation:
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 5 years
- OBC (NCL) Category Candidates : 3 years
Application Fee: UR and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- and SC/STCategory Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 50/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Submission Of Online Application Starting Date : 01.06.2015
- Submission Of Online Application Last Date: 30.06.2015
- Payment of Application Fees Last Date : 01.06.2015 to 30.06.2015
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination : 13.07.2015
- Date of Online Examination : 19 & 25 July 2015
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through LIC website www.licindia.in from 01.06.2015 to 30.06.2015.